Asilah is one of the most beautiful seaside towns on the north-west coast of Morocco. Discover its rich history and culture on this private day tour.
Private Asilah Private Day Trip
After being collected from your hotel, you will head to Asilah, a charming fortified town only 45-minutes’ drive from Tangier.
When you get to your destination, you will have free time to explore the medina of Asilah and admire its great historical heritage. Located on the Atlantic coast, the city center houses traces of the Portuguese domination during the fifteenth century. This legacy is particularly visible in the old city walls and Raisuni’s Palace, witnesses to the most important events that have taken place in Asilah.
For lunch, we recommend you head to the restaurants next to the sea, specialized in Moroccan seafood. Absolutely delicious!
In the afternoon, meet your chauffeur and return to Tangier.
You choose your pick-up location
You can choose this private excursion from your hotel in Tangier. If you get to the city by ferry, we can also collect you from the port or a centrally-located meeting point. You choose!
Benefits of booking a private tour
Enjoy a completely personalized service by booking this private tour. Your English-speaking chauffeur will reveal interesting facts just for you, your family or friends. If you are traveling with a large group, you’ll also save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private Day Trip
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 166.80
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 226.40
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 262.10
Up to 16 peopleUS$ 285.90
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Transportation by airconditioned vehicle.
English speaking chauffeur.
We will collect you from your hotel, the Tangier Port or from an arranged centrally located meeting point.
Private day trip, just for you, your friends and family.
Admission to the museums and monuments you wish to visit.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.