Immerse yourself in Moroccan culture and history on this private guided tour of Tangier's most emblematic places of interest: explore the Medina, lose yourself in the souks and marvel at the Caves of Hercules accompanied by your own exclusive English-speaking guide.
Private Tour of Tangier
Having been picked up from your hotel, your private guided tour of Tangier will begin: ready to discover the magic of this multicultural Moroccan city? Leaving the hustle and bustle of the historic centre behind, you'll head to Cape Spartel, a rocky promontory at the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar where you'll see the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meeting. Don't forget to snap a photo of the iconic Cape Spartel Lighthouse!
Continue onwards to the Caves of Hercules, an archaeological cave complex located next to Tangier beach. Explore the rock formations and see if you can identify the shape formed by the cave entrance: some say it represents the shape of the African continent!
Travel back in time discovering the Phoenician Tombs, before returning to the centre of Tangier to explore the Medina, or Old Town. Admire the beautiful architecture of the palaces, the Sidi Bou Abib Mosque and the Kasbah while you stroll down the narrow winding streets past traditional tea shops and artisanal craft stores. You'll have time to indulge in typical Moroccan cuisine in a local restaurant (not included, around 18 US Dollars).
For the finishing touch on your, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a camel ride! Spend 15 minutes exploring the gateway to Europe from Africa on the back of your new furry friend.
Why book a private tour?
When you reserve one of our private tours, you benefit from personalised service from your exclusive English-speaking guide. What's more you can personalise your itinerary to your needs and interests!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private English language tour
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 178.70
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 285.90
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 257.30
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 321.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Tangier.
Entrance to Kasbah Museum (approx. 5 USD).
Traditional Moroccan lunch (approx. 18 USD).
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.