Spend an unforgettable day exploring one of Spain's most historic cities on this day trip from Torremolinos. Travel back in time to the beautiful city of Cordoba. What are you waiting for?
Cordoba Day Trip Itinerary
On the day of your excursion, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Torremolinos ready to begin your adventure back in time to the magnificent city of Cordoba. During your approximately two hour journey, you'll hear all about its legendary history, the splendour of the Caliphate and the importance of the town in Islamic Spain.
Arriving in Cordoba, you'll enter the city in the most traditional way: crossing the iconic Roman Bridge which spans the Guadalquivir River. Exploring the picturesque Jewish Quarter, you'll see how the narrow whitewashed streets lead to the Synagogue, a true work of art representative of typical Mudejar architecture.
Not far from here, you'll reach the architectural jewel in the city's crown: the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba. Inside, you'll be captivated by its emblematic "forest of columns" which seem to go on forever. Your guide will reveal the important history of the Mezquita as you admire the majestic structure.
Following your guided tour, you'll have free time to enjoy this World Heritage Site city at your own pace. Why not sample a typical "salmorejo" or try and catch a glimpse of its famously beautiful flower-filled courtyards?
At the end of an excellent day, you'll make the return journey to Torremolinos.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 62.70
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 41.80
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Mezquita Cathedral, the Synagogue and the gardens.
Panoramic bus tour and guided walking tour of the city.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.