Immerse yourself in the charm of Gibraltar and take the opportunity to treat yourself at The Rock's duty-free stores on this shopping tour from Torremolinos.
Gibraltar Shopping Tour Itinerary
After being picked up from Torremolinos, you'll head along the coast of Andalusia in the direction of Gibraltar, a British Overseas Territory located on a promontory of southern Spain. Arriving in the enclave, you'll have the entire day free to shop till you drop in the tax-free shops. Bargain hunters unite!
On Gibraltar's Main Street you'll find the commercial heart of the Rock, where you'll be able to visit a variety of different shops, from local handicraft and souvenir stores to big brands and chains. The cosmetics, perfume, electronics and designer goods boutiques are a great place to find discounted products!
You'll also have time to visit Europa Point, a viewpoint where you'll enjoy panoramic views over to the coast of Africa and across to The Rock of Gibraltar, much of which is covered by a nature reserve and is home to a species of monkey known as Barbary macaques!
Head over to the historic Grand Casemates Square, where local artisans showcase their glass-blowing techniques, creating incredible shapes - truly breathtaking!
After a day of fun in Gibraltar, you'll return to Torremolinos.
- Please remember to bring your passport or national ID card on this tour, as you will be entering British Territory and may be asked to prove your identity.
- This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 16.70
10 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
English speaking escort.
Free time for shopping and sightseeing in Gibraltar.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.