The towns of Ronda, in the province of Malaga, and Setenil de las Bodegas, in Cadiz, are famous for their beautiful architecture. Discover them on this day trip from Torremolinos.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day Trip
At 7:30 am, we'll pick you up outside the central Hotel Natali in Torremolinos and set off for the province of Cadiz, where one of the most beautiful places in Andalusia awaits us: Setenil de las Bodegas. You'll have an hour of free time in this beautiful town so you can explore its charming streets and discover houses built into the rock walls of the gorge in which it is located.
Our next stop will be in the beautiful town of Ronda, located in the province of Malaga. We'll go on a panoramic bus tour and a guided walking tour of the old town. You'll get to see iconic monuments such as the Almocabar Gate, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Town Hall Square and the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Incarnation. Afterwards, you'll have an hour of free time to have lunch in Ronda.
After lunch we'll make our way back to Torremolinos, arriving by around 7:30 pm.
Alternative pick up points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 40
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 26.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:30 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are you travelling with children?
A - If so, children under 2 can travel for free as long as they travel on the lap of their parents or tutors in the bus.
If you have any other questions please contact us.