Explore the city of Valencia by bike. Get to know the old town in a different way by cycling around the city's main tourist attractions.
Valencia Bike Tour
Our tour will start in front of the Valencia Cathedral, in Plaza de la Almoina. Once there we'll get on our bikes and start our ride through the center of Valencia.
For three hours, we'll explore the Mediterannean city and discover its most important points, like Plaza de la Virgen, the Roman ruins of the Almoina Archaeological Museum and Basilica de la Virgen de los Desamparados. We'll also take this opportunity to go through Valencia's past and hear interesting stories like the founding of the Tribunal of Waters.
We'll continue on to marvel at the undeniable beauty of the 15th century Palau de la Generalitat (the Generalitat Valenciana headquarters). Then, we'll pedal along the old riverbed of the Turia until we reach the City of Arts and Sciences, a spectacular cultural and architectural complex in Valencia.
Our next heading will be towards Puerta del Mar, where we'll cross over 'Las Flores' Bridge. Passing by Plaza de Toros and the North Station (Estación del Norte), our guide will take us to visit the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, where the symbolic mascletá is held, which is shot during the famous Fallas.
Next stop? The emblematic Central Market and the Silk Exchange named UNESCO World Heritage Site. From there, we'll make our way back to Valencia Cathedral, where our bike adventure will end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 7-12||Children under 7|
Children 7-12US$ 30.10
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Bike and helmet.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.